Sunday, December 26, 2010

Home Safe and Sound

Sorry it took me so long to do my last and final update.

I got home on Wednesday at around 7. My family picked me up at the airport and were anxiously waiting for me to come through customs with a sign that said "Welcome Home Nichole."  Seeing my family was so nice. It was a strange feeling because of course I am glad to be home, yet sad to be ending my adventure.

Christmas celebrations began quickly on Thursday with a trip to Saginaw. I was so excited to watch Christmas movies, but completely feel asleep about five minutes into Home Alone, I guess I am still adjusting to the time difference.

Thank you all so much for reading about my trip! I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Who knows what new adventures this year may bring:)

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are home, glad you had such a wonderful experience in South Africa. Your blog entries helped us keep up with your South African adventure! Thank you and good luck in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are safe and sound. Can you follow my blog and post relevant comments? Would appreciate it. (Use your credentials in the posting, too, ok?)

    ReplyDelete